We heard many times in the last decade that lowering our meat intake has great benefits on someone's overall health. *Benefits such as:
- Lowering your chances of developing colon cancer
- Lowering your chances of developing high blood pressure
- Lowering your chances of developing Alzheimer's disease
- Lowering your chances of developing type II diabetes
- Lowering your chances of having a stroke
* World Health Organization, Meat consumption and health perspectives, October 2015.
But did you know that lowering your meat consumption can also have a significant positive effect on the health of our planet and our environment ? According to a new study conducted by a group of researchers from Oxford University, shifting diets toward eating more plant-based foods on a global scale could reduce between 6 and 10 percent of mortality — saving millions of lives and billions of dollars — even as it also cuts out 29 to 70 percent of greenhouse gas emissions linked to food by the year 2050. **
WOW! Those are impressive numbers!!
How can you lower your meat intake and still have a healthy, well balanced diet?
That's what we will share with you during our next free webinar-conference on April 5th at 8:30pm in english and 7:30pm in french.
If you would like to join us, RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org
To your health!
Bruno & Jessica